Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

O Death!! So big and powerful you think that you are!
You are but a shadow of what you were but stalk us at every step
Your deceptions and lies! The evil you embody! They are nothing!

Did you think to claim me? Did you think that by using fear my hope would be lost?
You are scum O Death! You are dead in yourself! You cannot claim anything for which was not assigned to you, yet you stride as if you possess all and everything! That is your deception!!


Tell me! How did you fare with Him in the garden? Did you win? Did you think His own fear would grant you victory?
You, O Death, the wall that all would come up against have lost!
You have become the door to life itself!! A life you prevented others to come to!

How does it feel dying in your own defeat, in your own vile corruption?
Your lies have been defeated for those in Him.
Open your lifeless eyes and see your defeat, for defeated you are!


You may come again to claim me, but you will fail in that attempt.
I may fear but I will not despair. That, you cannot force me to endure.
There is no despair where we find Him, and in finding Him
There you have no hold on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment